Wolf in sheep's clothing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kuma

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY bought a monster lvl2 clutch, flywheel, slave cylinder, bearings and hardware.
You must be registered for see images

Then some BS happened with life. Then Christmas happened. Now its below freezing outside so I'm not working in the back shop so it will start getting put together next week hopefully. Unless some recently laid off elves decide they want to put it together in exchange for living in my shop until next Christmas. So this is what I've been up to.

Ranger went from centerlines to 22s

Test fit 20" asantis on the honda. They still need to be restored. Lips will probably get color matched to the car with burlwood grain centers and possibly gold outter bolts if I can find some. Don't mind the corrosion on the battery, scrape on the bumper and the overall filthyness of it, my roommate's gf has been borrowing it since she wrecked her mercedes and has totally thrashed it. So it will be inspected and cleaned thoroughly when we fix her car.

They don't fit, but all the required suspension arms are ordered to make them fit. So the honda remains on 17s