Wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When ordered service and unit repair manuals for the 93 K1500, I also got the Electric Diagram on s and Diagnosis manual. It's an 11" x 17" spiral bound. I've gotten more years when I find them. This is way cool if doing electrical. Full complete wiring diagrams, locations, electrical parts numbers for connectors, relays. Here are some photos from the manual.
Check out how complete the radio diagram is. They all are very complete.
You must be registered for see images attach
I have the 1989 Light Duty C/K version, it is the wide layout that makes it so useful, all the detail is spread out so it is easy to follow.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Early service , maintenance manuals everybody had there own idea of what section / chapter covers what type of systems. There is an agreed upon industry standard that covers the layout, index of service documents. A good idea! So for example whether you pick up a GM, Dodge, Ford, and they publishing to the new standard, all chapter 1 would be basic info description, all chapter 2 Engine, and etc.
You wouldn't have to relearn with every manual where to find the info
Dunno.. I've got the 1994 C/K stuff, and the 2006 Chrysler 300 stuff, and they're like comparing alien species to one another. :( Looking up stuff in the Mopar books is a chore.

Richard