Wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast77malibu

Reaction score
Put 8.1 496 vortec in my 1995 k3500 ccsb. Looking for wiring diagram for bulkhead connector c100,it is the main harness on driverside beside brake master.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is out of the "electrical diagrams and diagnosis manual". I don't know if many poeple know about this one. This help?
You must be registered for see images attach

DDOWNARD

Reaction score
This is out of the "electrical diagrams and diagnosis manual". I don't know if many poeple know about this one. This help?
Where did you find this manual, and can i find it online to read through?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When ordered service and unit repair manuals for the 93 K1500, I also got the Electric Diagram on s and Diagnosis manual. It's an 11" x 17" spiral bound. I've gotten more years when I find them. This is way cool if doing electrical. Full complete wiring diagrams, locations, electrical parts numbers for connectors, relays. Here are some photos from the manual.
Check out how complete the radio diagram is. They all are very complete.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
When ordered service and unit repair manuals for the 93 K1500, I also got the Electric Diagram on s and Diagnosis manual. It's an 11" x 17" spiral bound. I've gotten more years when I find them. This is way cool if doing electrical. Full complete wiring diagrams, locations, electrical parts numbers for connectors, relays. Here are some photos from the manual.
Check out how complete the radio diagram is. They all are very complete.
Wow; that's a nice one. I've got the 4-book 1994 set and there's wiring diagrams, but not in that large format spiral bound book.

Richard

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I’ve got one of the big spiral bounds for my ‘92. It is a great book. I need one for my ‘94 and ‘95.
That'd be a great book to have for my two.... I guess a 99 CCLB would be the same as a 97. The Burb being newer and more options, it'd be more important to have all the diagrams for it, and have them correct. Front half of a Silverado CC should be about the same as Burb....

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At some time GM announced that paper copies of manuals would no longer be available . I never found an exact cutoff date. So I just keep adding to my library as I come across them. Early service , maintenance manuals everybody had there own idea of what section / chapter covers what type of systems. There is an agreed upon industry standard that covers the layout, index of service documents. A good idea! So for example whether you pick up a GM, Dodge, Ford, and they publishing to the new standard, all chapter 1 would be basic info description, all chapter 2 Engine, and etc.
You wouldn't have to relearn with every manual where to find the info, GM chapter 5, Ford chapter 12, etc.
It looks like GM started in 98, 99. When I was at Ford it started in 96, 97. :waytogo: