Windstar efan conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, it appears we both hit the jackpot! Oh, and thanks for telling me about the Windstar efans!!

Dang right we did! A couple of beautiful women that let us simply be ourselves and for whatever reason they like us this way. As far as the thanks, no problem, your welcome!

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got it all wired up, and even with my 105A alternator, my volt gauge doesnt even wiggle when the fan comes on. Im only using the primary fan ATM because the other fan is going to be hooked up to the A/C clutch. hid the relays behind the battery.

Heres the link to the schematic I used;

http://www.alanhorvath.com/54chevy/mad_electrical_2.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Looks kickass. I wondered about how much juice they pull.

This is on my list for after upgrading the alternator, which is after upgrading the wiring and adding in the aux battery riding around in the tray not connected to anything yet. I'm down to just a couple pieces(mega fuse holders) needed for the wiring. Part of the fun for me is getting all the pieces at the junkyard. I broke down and bought the solenoid though.

How's your temp doing?