Will these seats fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverstang84

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a nice sent of 00 Yukon Denali seats for a great price. Right now I have a standard can Dually with a bench seat. Will these work with minimal fabrication? Thanks guys

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found a nice sent of 00 Yukon Denali seats for a great price. Right now I have a standard can Dually with a bench seat. Will these work with minimal fabrication? Thanks guys

if you have an original bench seat and are going to buckets youll have to drill a couple more holes since each seat is 4 bolts.

As far as the seats fitting its been done and since youd have to drill holes either way no matter what buckets you chose id go for it

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
As long as you get the bases they will bolt right up. Might have to drill the holes on the floor for the inside seats bases.

Silverstang84

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool. The only thing that might deter me from getting these seats is that I'd loose the option of having 3 people in the truck

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Or look for some 40/20/40's with the jump seat in the midle