Why so many 400s leaving?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
They are "leaving" but they dont leave the site very often. A lot of people on here still that dont have 400's. As long as we dont become like the other truck forums, i dont care what these guys drive. Still good guys, just lost taste in trucks!!!!!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
They are "leaving" but they dont leave the site very often. A lot of people on here still that dont have 400's. As long as we dont become like the other truck forums, i dont care what these guys drive. Still good guys, just lost taste in trucks!!!!!

Well said, thats why I love this place. The people plus these trucks that I love make it perfect.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And, maybe it's an appearance thing? It looks like you have more money driving around a new truck, rather than one that's 20 years old.

That's it right there. I know a couple people like that. I guess it only matters if people think you have money. I love driving my burb and it is bone stock, I can't wait to make it better. I learned a lot about what not to do from my sierra.

Oh snap, you're local... this gives me terrible ideas.

SAS party at whoever has the biggest garage?

Last edited:

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Funny thing seeing this thread, my wife just asked me why sink money into my truck. Just get a new one she says so my response was its like a comfy ol'e show that fits like no other+plus it runs as good as the day I bought it. My final response was...well if I get a new truck it will take away from vacations...Her response....I love your truck!!!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ya, I meant the trucks actually leaving, not the members. haha. I'm gonna keep mine for as long as possible, these trucks are too great to part with, in my opinion. Everything is replaceable (as money allows), and there are plenty of mods out there for them.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
better things come along and it sometimes just makes sense to upgrade. It's kinda like asking why stick with a 305 firebird and not get a ls1 trans am. More power, better mpg in most cases, and in opinions better looking.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
better things come along and it sometimes just makes sense to upgrade. It's kinda like asking why stick with a 305 firebird and not get a ls1 trans am. More power, better mpg in most cases, and in opinions better looking.

But the 5.7 is a better motor than the 5.3

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
I plan on staying in a GMT400 as long as possible (soon as my Blazer is done and I'm out of this P.O.S. 99 Jimmy), One of the best trucks ever made :imo: