Why so many 400s leaving?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
ya i always went on there a read a bunch a stuff but never actually registered

i am sure there are tons of people that viewed without registering, the same questions have been asked so many times that you really don't need to register anymore to usually find your answer.
nobody has money for building or wheeling these days so sites like that are really slow now.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I love the truck. I might join over there just because. I honestly don't think I've been over there once..

If you searched anything solid axle related a few years ago and it was the website at the top of the list because of his truck. Now it has shifted more towards Fsc and gmfs but im sure ps is still on the first page of results.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
If you searched anything solid axle related a few years ago and it was the website at the top of the list because of his truck. Now it has shifted more towards Fsc and gmfs but im sure ps is still on the first page of results.

So he's a groundbreaker? :cool: I did most of my research inside forums, and rarely google searching as surprising as that is.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I google so much it's retarded, I google everything. It is also an awesome spellchecker.

You must be registered for see images