Whoops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@Hipster I forget you're in NC sometimes;

I almost got nailed today on my way to grab lunch with my wife. It's on and off raining and of course in NC once it starts raining everyone forgets how to drive and what little common sense was there disappears. Did a slow roll on a light that was that was about to turn green and heard tires screech so I matted it

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score

I almost got nailed today on my way to grab lunch with my wife. It's on and off raining and of course in NC once it starts raining everyone forgets how to drive and what little common sense was there disappears. Did a slow roll on a light that was that was about to turn green and heard tires screech so I matted it
Good to know that it's not just in Houston, Texas area that people forget how to drive when it rains.... they're not too good at it on a nice day!

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good to know that it's not just in Houston, Texas area that people forget how to drive when it rains.... they're not too good at it on a nice day!

Same in GA. The idiots come out with the rain

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess Wednesday I was the idiot
Don't feel bad, on Wednesday, my idiot daughter rear ended someone too (2nd time in a year). Her air bags deployed so, I'm figuring the car is totaled. At least we have collision on it so I may get a couple thousand back for it.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, on Wednesday, my idiot daughter rear ended someone too (2nd time in a year). Her air bags deployed so, I'm figuring the car is totaled. At least we have collision on it so I may get a couple thousand back for it.
I'm not sure what's going on yet. Talked to ins. co. yesterday, and they are sending someone out to look. I can't believe no bags went off but I do have an srs light on and the seat belt retractor has the crivers seat belt locked tight. Probably tell me I need to park it.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know the CR-V I hit is a total
hood is over a grand, front bumper face bar is right at 900 for the new models. plus all the plastic pieces and multitude of brackets, I know there's core support damage and some frame damage under there. Don't know how bad yet. There's not a whole lot of aftermarket crash parts support for these trucks yet to see if it's worth buying back. Nothing fancy v6 w/t model.