White HyperLed parking lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moore

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my parking lights in from devs. First of all devs is awesome, thanks bro. Wanted to try something a little differend so I went with white 1157 bulbs, also had to do the ep29 flasher upgrade because they hyperflash without it. It was easier to just get a video of this because pictures end up funny, enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pXkogTarTI

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
They look great! Are white turn's legal though?

Moore

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not, gonna just put a 194na or 168na bulb in when my new corners come in next week and pray for the best lol. But ive got obnoxious hids and tint, and dreadlocks so I think that would be the last thing I get pulled over for.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I honestly dont think they would bug you... you got amber corners, you can see them from the front and the side... who says you need huge amber signals? Most cars now have the amber signal right beside the headlight, which is just a little reflector...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
like Joseph white and amber are legal Ive had white in mine for prob 2 years and never had any problems...work has the vid locked out so Ill check it out when I get home. Glad you like em!

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
I see a ranger quite frequently with green turn signals...drives me nuts! Looks good though!