which headlight assmebly should i go with anzo or spyder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
i have 98 c1500 trying to get new headlight assembly because my other ones are getting old and fogging now got them on amazon a while ago but there plastic i wanna try to get glass ones or really good ones that last. help me out any suggestion ? thnaks guys

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the Spyders, I love them, as mentioned by df2x4, they are glass. I have only had my maybe a couple of months and I would also go with the aftermarket wiring harness w/relays if you haven't already. Regardless of which lens you chose, AND a set of the Philips 9011 HIR bulbs for the high beam. with either lens and the harness, you will go wow, http://www.gmt400.com/threads/spyde...ighting-in-general.36647/page-118#post-946232 is where I started asking questions if the harness w/relays were really needed. It took so tall talking by several of the people telling me yes you need the harness, I finally ordered one and now have it installed. They were VERY MUCH correct, yes I did need it and yes I believe it made quite a difference on light out put.