Where to get this part?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reservoir dog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just went though this last week when switching back to the stock air cleaner , I used a longer straight hose all the way to a 90 on the valve cover . Made a sweeping bend as opposed to a 90 of the back of the TB. Go under the throttle and cruise cable . Does that make sense.

reservoir dog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After looking at your pic again, I think I ended up going around the back of the coil under the coil wire behind the cable bracket. I will look at lunch.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
AND.... don't buy any rubber parts by dorman! unless you want to replace it again in a few months.

Iv seen "Gates" rubber parts like this online.
Absolutely. The Dorman part # is 46001 ("emission hose") and it will fail much sooner than you think it will.

If you go with just hose for replacement, don't use plain heater or vacuum hose. The oil/vapor will degrade it rapidly. I would choose oil cooler hose, or vapor/fuel/emissions hose.

Richard

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Absolutely. The Dorman part # is 46001 ("emission hose") and it will fail much sooner than you think it will.

If you go with just hose for replacement, don't use plain heater or vacuum hose. The oil/vapor will degrade it rapidly. I would choose oil cooler hose, or vapor/fuel/emissions hose.

Richard
46001 is the one that comes off the front of the TBI to the PCV valve.

I think that elbow is a 1/2". Gates 28460 can be cut to fit if it is a 1/2".