Where can I find something like this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was wondering where I can find a radio insert like this to fit where the stock radio goes in a '90 pickup. I don't want to use the spot for an aftermarket radio under the vents because I plan on finding a back up camera for there. As well, where can I find one of those to fit in that spot? I am not very technical savy and dont know which system is better than the other or what will or wont work, so any suggestions and help would be great!
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that is an xm or Sirius satellite control head mounted there I set up mine the same way in my 88

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not a clue, I just want a good head unit that will fit in that spot and a back up camera for the after market radio spot so if anyone including myself is backing up once the bigger tires are on, there are no incidents... 9 inches on 38s i would imagine crush most little cars and would be invisible unless 15 ft behind

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
someone on here mounted the screen for the b/u cam in the factory radio spot cant remember who it was though

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
this is the head unit i have the backup cam goes to it

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idk I just want a good looking set up that is good quality and functional... although the truck is probably not going to be driven 24/7 once complete, I want all the saftey precautions I can...plus I think my insurence gives money off for things such as onstar, back up warnings/cameras, airbags, etc. Figured eliminate all the bad possibilities and make the ride comfortable, user friendly, fun, and safe... too many bad drivers around here and people who love to inconvience others so they dont have to walk an extra two feet.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So my best bet would be to find a aftermarket with optional back up camera if they make it or find a new style mirror with the back up camera in the lenses?