Cant find speakers online...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Im new to autowork, and the speakers on my 91 just blew out, radio still turns on, but I don't hear any crackles. Ive watched some yt videos on how to replace my dash speakers, and I am looking for aftermarket speakers that will fit. But so far I can only find some AC Delco stock replacements. Any suggestions on where to find them?

1990Z71Swede

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Several places to get factory sized, worth looking here to convert to 6x9s instead, better sound than 4x6 offers
6x9s in the dash would not only be very difficult. It would also be a baad move.
Way smarter, simpler and better sounding would be a 4" with tweeter plate in the dash and a 6-7inch woofer in the door.

mwilliams55555

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
6x9s in the dash would not only be very difficult. It would also be a baad move.
Way smarter, simpler and better sounding would be a 4" with tweeter plate in the dash and a 6-7inch woofer in the door.
Wasn't thinking dash, rear post is what I was talking about 6x9s

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
about to do rear 4x6 to 6x9 in the suburban

Suburban/Tahoe rear speakers are 4"x10", not 4"x6". There are decent sounding speakers available in that size that drop right in.

Regarding hacking 6"x9"s into the rear pillars, bad idea all around IMO. Proper soundstage means the majority of the sound is coming from in front of you. A good set of 6.5" components in kick panels would be a much better option for trucks without factory door speakers.