Cant find speakers online...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwilliams55555

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The original poster wants to replace his dash speakers. Don't know about some of the other OBS trucks and SUVs, but 6x9' won't fit in rear post in a regular cab.
You must be registered for see images attach

Think a pair of pioneer 6x9s in my 94 extended cab, been 12-13 years since putting them in, did modifications

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing to consider is how far above the speaker frame the tweeter protrudes if you get coaxials. You won't be able to get the grille back on if they stick up too much.
Yup. I have a set of cheapskate Pyle 4x6s in WCJr, and I can't snap the dash grilles in place. Eh, they're temporary speakers.

derbed

Reaction score
Im new to autowork, and the speakers on my 91 just blew out, radio still turns on, but I don't hear any crackles. Ive watched some yt videos on how to replace my dash speakers, and I am looking for aftermarket speakers that will fit. But so far I can only find some AC Delco stock replacements. Any suggestions on where to find them?
Should be tons that'll fit. The big question is are they 4 or 8 ohm?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWPreston1969