where are you getting your grills from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
who ever owned the truck before me said they went through a fence and a mailbox with my truck, only damage is the bumper has a small dent, the hood has a dent, the bow tie got knocked off and the front grill is cracked in a few places, well over the years of having the truck my main focus has been performance but as of recently i been wanting to straighten out the front end, starting with the grill, but i havent been able to find any good supplers

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
30-40 bucks is the most id pay used, and thats really the way to go. Ebay has all the billet inserts cheap and there pretty nice quality

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
One of the first mods to my black truck was black corners, & a grill insert. The insert is not billet. Stainless steel! Way stronger than the aluminum ones, & the they don't get bent from debris & rocks coming off of the dumptrucks.
Don't know if they make them anymore, but it was an ebay find that I got for $14.00!!! $9.00 + $6.00 shipping. Cheaper than the billet ones! Lot's easier to keep looking good, too. Just a rub every now & then with some steel wool.
Haven't seen any on ebay for a while, but that may be something to keep an eye out for.

slow ss

Reaction score
I just got a grill off ebay from car parts wholesale 80 bucks shipped to my door. im pretty happy with it.