where are you getting your grills from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
For grille inserts, as said Ebay or autoanything ETC.
For grille shells I seek out good used ones. New aftermarket is junk, and never fits right, or the chrome peels or fades within a year. Anywhere from $30-60 for a used one.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
How are you guys finding good used OE ones? I've must have looked at several dozen used ones, all were either cracked, peeling, or pitted to hell.

I have an aftermarket one now, but the fit is sloppy overall, and it's already starting to crack around the bolts across the top.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luck of the draw really. You'll find 8 broken ones per one good/decent one...

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
How are you guys finding good used OE ones? I've must have looked at several dozen used ones, all were either cracked, peeling, or pitted to hell.

I have an aftermarket one now, but the fit is sloppy overall, and it's already starting to crack around the bolts across the top.
thats exactly what i was asking, all the ones in local yards are worse then mine, except that one that got away...... :(