when not to drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92 chev

Reaction score
im new here and planning a list of add ons and take offs on my like new 92 1500 long bed here is my wonder.....i need to add a complete front grille shell and inserts and ft.bumper but....how do you guys know when not to drive at night and not get a boat load of bugs all over the front end. i spent about an hour on the road last night came home to a zoo of bugs on the front end. i'd hate to have a nice front end and decorate it with night bugs. thanks

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
There's some things that are just unavoidable, around here we have 2 love bug seasons a year and covering your front end with bug guts only requires a 2 mile stretch of road, but there's some things you can do to make it easier to clean off. During love bug season I spray the front end of my truck with Pam and the next morning I rinse it off with the dew, keeping your truck waxed and polished also makes it easier for them to come off.