Wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Robert - I might be able to make you some for much less than $200/pair. All I need is the material and specs, and I could probably do it.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Robert - I might be able to make you some for much less than $200/pair. All I need is the material and specs, and I could probably do it.

That'd be cool. How much do you think for 4 spacers?

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Oh, probably cost of material + shipping + maybe enough coin to get a handle of liquor....:D

I like helping people out

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine came from ezaccessory.com if i remember correctly. They were $350ish shipped. I had to run them to run 315s on the stock gmt-800 wheels. Mine are 6 to 8 lug spacers too.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
WOW. I remember picking up spacers for my Firebird about 10 years ago for around $50. Prices have really gone up. I was thinking about running some just to get some "beef" look but at that price I think I'm sitting just fine.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOW. I remember picking up spacers for my Firebird about 10 years ago for around $50. Prices have really gone up. I was thinking about running some just to get some "beef" look but at that price I think I'm sitting just fine.

Mine are 2" though....im sure thats a reason for the price...and the fact that they are conversion spacers. Let me put it this way...Im a machinist...and I bought them to insure that they were totally true. If not it could f$%& the world up.