Wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive had 2 inch billet spacers on mine for 2 years now...no issues and look awesome..My advice is to spend the money for nice ones.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
i suppose it depends on the application. i personaly don't like them and think you should just get an offset rim. i've seen them really wear bearings. i suppose a small spacer is ok

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I'm runnin 1.5" all around. Might step up to 2" though. Only reason I'm runnin spacers is because I have jeep wheels on mine. I haven't noticed any problems yet out of em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I ran 1.5's on my jeep for about 3yrs with no problems, just torque them every Tire rotation.

i suppose it depends on the application. i personaly don't like them and think you should just get an offset rim. i've seen them really wear bearings. i suppose a small spacer is ok

Running 1.5in spacers wouldn't wear bearings out any faster than having wheels with 1.5in less backspacing.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Ive had 2 inch billet spacers on mine for 2 years now...no issues and look awesome..My advice is to spend the money for nice ones.

How do you tell if they are nice ones?

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i have been running three inch in the rear, for years....no problem