what's up fellas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burgett2103

Reaction score
Name's Nick. Finally got around to finding a forum to creep on after over a year of owning my truck. Anyway, I bought a '98 K1500 Silverado Z71 ext. cab off of a single owner. Truck had 97,*** on it and had oil changed every 2,000 miles since day 1. Engine bay was absolutely spotless. I LOVE this truck. She's up to 112,*** now because it's my daily driver now... slowly getting sick of gas prices... Only picture I can find at the moment is this one:
You must be registered for see images attach

$8,000 got me this truck. Came with cowl hood, tonneau cover, stock wheels/tires along with the wheels and tires in the picture, k&n drop in filter, and a front steering stabilizer. As of right now, i have clear corners, kenwood HU, downforce sub box under back seat, and new head lights and signal lenses. Also have dual angle out exhaust with dual glass packs.

burgett2103

Reaction score
I love this hood! the only thing that sucks is forgetting the hood is cowled up and hitting it with the passenger window wiper when changing blades...

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that is a gen2 style hood. well im not sure on the exact name but thats all i can come up with