What to do?...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I forgot to add; a 2" cowl hood always adds an aggressive touch. Rear vent visors. Black diamond plate aluminum bed rail caps. Nerf bars are a love it or hate it addition. I like stainless. NASTA offers full stainless bars brackets and hardware all lifetime guaranteed for around $500 new when I checked years ago. Who doesn't want a diesel bumper??? Fender flares are a nice touch and I wouldn't consider a debadge/demould for your truck. Toolbox. Sharp and handy. Tint if not already done. Be careful of state and local tint laws. Unless the police aren't picky. I just didn't care when I did mine. The truck is gorgeous as is. Tow mirrors are another love hate situation.
The rear vent visors are a good idea thanks!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
truck looks badass man and all my ideas have been mentioned already... and i love the camo and green

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can anyone tell by the picture what kind of vent visor is on there?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 17

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would ditch the visors. i had them on my truck and when i took them off to color match them the truck looked so much better without them they went in the trash. i think they look cheap and stick on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wjauto1777