What to do?...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It has enough camo IMO. If you add more to the bumpers, you'll just over do it. Then you have to camo the whole thing. :lol:

I'd upgrade the lighting and get some HIDs
I was thinking about putting a bull bar and kc Apollo fog lights on it but that's about $500 lol

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
For the camo type since I'm a camo nut; Look very closely at the pattern. If its a popular name brand like Realtree max4hd (from a distance it looks like it to me) it will have the Realtree logo in it as well as the max4hd or whatever pattern it is in it. It will be somewhat incorporated in the pattern but enough searching and you will find it. The truck looks b.a. As it is. Any more camo and it will look funny. I really wouldn't do much myself. That particular brush guard has always bothered me. The tubing over the grille seems to be overkill. I like the fine grates over the headlights and an open grille area. (But that's me) I would definitely upgrade lighting in the form of clear park/turn lenses and corners. Go on ebay and look up clear Lund moon visor lenses. Guy sells acrylic ones. $35 for a set of 6. HID's from DDM tuning or other well trusted maker. (Ask around here. Multiple threads on this already). From there aftermarket tails and 3rd brake. Alot of guys say go with leds. I agree. Anzo USA and tyc seem to be the favorites in a general consensus 'round here. If it doesn't have vent visors I would do them as well. Looks great and very functional. Worth the money. Maybe do an led bar under the tailgate works like a tail/brake/turn light. www.gorecon.com has them. Great quality although priced high. Do some research. #1 RULE TO REMEMBER. It's your truck. So in the end your opinion is the only one you should care about. If you don't like something don't do it. I've got a best friend who hates everything about my truck but I'm the one who drives it every day. As long as you follow that one rule you really can't go wrong. And if you do, make sure they have a good return policy :D

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I forgot to add; a 2" cowl hood always adds an aggressive touch. Rear vent visors. Black diamond plate aluminum bed rail caps. Nerf bars are a love it or hate it addition. I like stainless. NASTA offers full stainless bars brackets and hardware all lifetime guaranteed for around $500 new when I checked years ago. Who doesn't want a diesel bumper??? Fender flares are a nice touch and I wouldn't consider a debadge/demould for your truck. Toolbox. Sharp and handy. Tint if not already done. Be careful of state and local tint laws. Unless the police aren't picky. I just didn't care when I did mine. The truck is gorgeous as is. Tow mirrors are another love hate situation.

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For the camo type since I'm a camo nut; Look very closely at the pattern. If its a popular name brand like Realtree max4hd (from a distance it looks like it to me) it will have the Realtree logo in it as well as the max4hd or whatever pattern it is in it. It will be somewhat incorporated in the pattern but enough searching and you will find it. The truck looks b.a. As it is. Any more camo and it will look funny. I really wouldn't do much myself. That particular brush guard has always bothered me. The tubing over the grille seems to be overkill. I like the fine grates over the headlights and an open grille area. (But that's me) I would definitely upgrade lighting in the form of clear park/turn lenses and corners. Go on ebay and look up clear Lund moon visor lenses. Guy sells acrylic ones. $35 for a set of 6. HID's from DDM tuning or other well trusted maker. (Ask around here. Multiple threads on this already). From there aftermarket tails and 3rd brake. Alot of guys say go with leds. I agree. Anzo USA and tyc seem to be the favorites in a general consensus 'round here. If it doesn't have vent visors I would do them as well. Looks great and very functional. Worth the money. Maybe do an led bar under the tailgate works like a tail/brake/turn light. www.gorecon.com has them. Great quality although priced high. Do some research. #1 RULE TO REMEMBER. It's your truck. So in the end your opinion is the only one you should care about. If you don't like something don't do it. I've got a best friend who hates everything about my truck but I'm the one who drives it every day. As long as you follow that one rule you really can't go wrong. And if you do, make sure they have a good return policy :D
Thanks for your opinion! Those are some good things to consider.