What Size Are My Tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994chevycheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the most common questions I get about my truck are, “what size tires do I have?” So in this video we’re going to answer the question, “What size are my tires” and in the process you’ll learn how to find your tire size for your own truck, car or SUV. Oh, and we’ll put these new Chevy valve stem caps on the truck.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I am surprised at how many men don't know how to change a tire or check their oil, but I've had several coworkers like this.
People on here would probably feel the same way about my lack of electrical and wiring experience. I just haven't had a need to learn it yet. This truck is going to change that though.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I am surprised at how many men don't know how to change a tire or check their oil, but I've had several coworkers like this.
People on here would probably feel the same way about my lack of electrical and wiring experience. I just haven't had a need to learn it yet. This truck is going to change that though.
It's the grounds! It's always the GROUNDS!:beatdeadhorse5::grd::p:D:cool::mario:

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
It's the grounds! It's always the GROUNDS!:beatdeadhorse5::grd::p:D:cool::mario:

Yes! I'm getting ready to order my Big3 and 4-high kit from @5vortec7 very soon! My lack of experience is keeping me (currently, I'm gonna work on it!) from doing things like modifying my taillights to either A) utilize both bulbs in each assembly for brake and turn signals, or B) top bulb for running light/turn/flasher, and bottom bulb for running light/brake light. I will learn this, but at this moment, if I dove into it, left turn signal might start the truck, brake pedal might honk the horn, or I'd simply burn the truck to the ground.