what is the part number for the c1500 1989 emergency parking brake lever complete assembly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89XM

Reaction score
hello, I am looking for the complete assembly for the emergency parking brake.

thanks

gric_az

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found numbers by doing a simple Google search of gm parts. They don't come as a complete assembly. Several part numbers for cables and levers. You would have to answer questions for your specific parts.

89XM

Reaction score
Found numbers by doing a simple Google search of gm parts. They don't come as a complete assembly. Several part numbers for cables and levers. You would have to answer questions for your specific parts.

i need the foot pedal part, the cable, the gear lever near the foot well .

the whole assembly kit.

You must be registered for see images attach

gric_az

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you gone to salvage yards? New ones could quite expensive.

89XM

Reaction score
Have you gone to salvage yards? New ones could quite expensive.
yeah the ones i saw were broken at the gear mechanism.

would have to try the third yard to see if i get lucky

89XM

Reaction score

DavidAlan

Reaction score
Did you call them up,sometimes back order means a couple things,could be a couple days to weeks,there call center can help,IF put your info in google tons of of your parts come up. am only guessing on what your truck is about,but I also found your parts on summit racing,and tons of other sites,the list is many,your parts are common,could try a local parts store,like Napa,or some along those lines,I find parts on E Bay to even Amazon,you just need to hunt a little,the fun is looking for the parts,but after my google search you have tons of places you can go with.
also second design is usually a production dates they go by,why if ask them they ask for certain info,to help you get right part you need.

bowtie-72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you don’t have any luck at that third yard, you may want to try Craigslist or FB Market Place. Someone near you may be parting one out. Seems like there is always someone around me trying to part one out.