Can't find the right parts diagram or parts number. :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dajain

Reaction score
1991 K3500 with the 454 and 4L80e
Cleaning up the TBI, installed new OEM injectors and noticed I have a spacer that is missing pieces.
The part of the TBI that contains the injectors and pressure regulator had a spacer under it and allows the room needed away from the main body.

Mine is only half there!

Been looking and searching and can't even find a picture of it.

Can anyone help with this part number?

It's about 1/4" - 3/8" thick and the 3 bolts to hold down the top assembly go thru it.

Thanks for any help. The service manuals don't have the parts numbers necessary to find the right part, that I have seen.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dajain

Reaction score

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Service manual purpose to provide service procedures, guidance. It's not a parts manual.
The unit repair manual , one part of the complete manual set for each year, contains rebuilding and exploded views of separate unit items for rebuild. IE, power steering pump, starter, steering box, alternator, throttle body, etc.
Parts manuals provide part numbers based on the year, model, options, as every truck is unique.
A simple search would have gotten a diagram, and been less confusing as what you need. If we understand your needs , you'll get the correct answer .
You must be registered for see images attach

Dajain

Reaction score
For some reason, My local NAPA had a hard time finding a kit for this TBI.
After a little searching, I found the one for my truck.
It does come with the part I need. Thanks guys.
Just proper wording was needed.
NAPA part CRB21801

Dajain

Reaction score
Wrong!!!

That spacer did NOT come with that kit. Only the gaskets that go below and above the spacer. No spacer is included with the kit from NAPA.

Now we wait for parts to come in again.