What have you plasti dipped?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did my grille, bumpers, badges, third brake light, rocker panels, fender flares on my 07 canyon. On my 97 I did badges, rocker panels, all 3 brake lights.

On the canyon, except for the odd rock chip, everything has held up well except for the fender flares.

On the 97 the rockers are doing terribly. Will be doing then in Bedliner instead. The old style badges don't turn out great so I'm going to redo when I get some nbs badges.

Raptorrider

Reaction score
Has anyone used red plasti dip? Does it match the victory red? I'm wanting to do my front bumper and grill.

95whitez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Me and my brother did in between the windows on our trucks
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Me and my brother did in between the windows on our trucks

I'm thinking about doing the same

95whitez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it but somebody decided they would be funny and rub a hole in mine so I had to redo it

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Thinking about doing my 3rd brake light. Got pics Purefection? I want to do the B pillar too but I don't have tint so it'd probably look weird...

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

This is the red plasti dip? I am asking because I have not seen a bright red like this. ONly a flat red. Can I ask where you got that red from? Dipyourcar.com only shows the flat red on their website.