what do i need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

astewart1995

ImAwesome
Reaction score
im starting a parts list for a SAS.
i want to run 38's.
i have a 95 GMC k1500 with a 3" body that will stay on the truck.

the axle im using is out of a 91 blazer.
the axle comes with a 205 trans case.

what is the best SAS kit i could buy? and what is the cheapest kit i could buy?
what leaf springs do i need?
were can i buy the leafs?
how much extra lift will i need for 38's?

my truck does have frame damage from the previous owner getting pulled out of ruts. the damage is to the front of the frame.
Will i even be able to do the swap with this damage?

driver side:
You must be registered for see images attach

passenger side:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres a link for you they have everything youll need even front and rear leaf springs to choose from depending on the amount of lift your going for.

<offroadunlimited.com>

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just looking at those pics, you're are going to have to get the front of the frame straightened.any bracket kit you try to mount,won't sit right.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any idea how much it would cost?

There is not really a good estimate i can give you. Also depends on how bad the frame is and how much heatin and beatin it needs. all shops have their own prices. the cost of getting it set up on the machine and then the additional per hour cost. There could also be more dammage then what the eyes see and depending on how the dammage happened like a collision then the impack could have unaligned you body mounts and panels. so once the frame is fixed the cab and bed could be all off. Its not cheap