What are you running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
The dial that controls the blower motor is seperate from the rest of the hvac controls, it pops out the back (had mineo ut ti fix last night)

I honestly never noticed this, thanks for pointing it out. :) Now to find where to relocate: 1) where it doesn't look outta place; 2) where it is within reach without "reaching" for it while driving. hmmmmmm

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
You know how the hvac controls are all on 1 panel? Well, if you pull apart the control unit, he's talking about the blower motor control knob/selector is a separate internal unit, it's not fused into the same circuit as the other controls.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Haha, well, i wouldn't have been able to if I hadn't had a nice big hot cup of coffee at 2am....yes I'm being an insomniac again, I hate allergy season.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I honestly never noticed this, thanks for pointing it out. :) Now to find where to relocate: 1) where it doesn't look outta place; 2) where it is within reach without "reaching" for it while driving. hmmmmmm

if you've got the panel with airbag keyhole, cargo light and that blank space up top... i'd go with the blank space lol. not all truck have that tho.