What are you running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
About as good a quality as the picture! Lol. No man, don't take me wrong, if someone isn't interested in paying a high dollar for a screen with all the bells and whistles, this would be a good unit. Im just a huge believer in saving a little longer an getting one that's gonna last! Buy right the first time and only do it once instead of having to replace it shortly after getting it

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Unless you're bored and waiting on a dry sump system to be delivered so you can finish putting the motor you built in your truck, then you can swap, swap, swap, swap **** to give ya something to do.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
About as good a quality as the picture! Lol. No man, don't take me wrong, if someone isn't interested in paying a high dollar for a screen with all the bells and whistles, this would be a good unit. Im just a huge believer in saving a little longer an getting one that's gonna last! Buy right the first time and only do it once instead of having to replace it shortly after getting it

Yeah, I hear you. Just wondering.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hear you too NVr2low, however, I'm just looking for an upgrade from the stock radio/casette player so actually one of these would be an amazing upgrade for the price...Also I would want something with a screen and since these mount down it would be just like having a double din...The only reason I keep thinking about it is because I've bought electronical things before that people put down just because they cost less and turned out being amazing (like my alarm system) Autopage...Had it since 05 and it just now has gotten where it won't respond to me unlocking and locking it...The little red light on the keyless remote lights up so I know it's not the remote. I'm hoping it something simple so I can still use the alarm system just have no idea where to start on something like that, and I'd def want the alarm working if I got the screen.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hear you too NVr2low, however, I'm just looking for an upgrade from the stock radio/casette player so actually one of these would be an amazing upgrade for the price...Also I would want something with a screen and since these mount down it would be just like having a double din...The only reason I keep thinking about it is because I've bought electronical things before that people put down just because they cost less and turned out being amazing (like my alarm system) Autopage...Had it since 05 and it just now has gotten where it won't respond to me unlocking and locking it...The little red light on the keyless remote lights up so I know it's not the remote. I'm hoping it something simple so I can still use the alarm system just have no idea where to start on something like that, and I'd def want the alarm working if I got the screen.

I hear ya man! And im not putting down power acoustik! I sell the crap out of their amps, they're cheap amps but very reliable. Its just my preferences vs someone elses. That's the beautiful thing about opinions! Lol well would you rather the ebay one you found or the power acoustik one I showed you? If you want the power acoustik one I can get it for you if youd like. Now here again, ill be up front and tell you that you'll get it cheaper on ebay, but im all about supporting friends if y'all are! Lol If you want me to get the power acoustik one for you, i can do 20% off retail pricing, and send you a free kit and harness if you cover shipping. Just trying to help ya out if you're interested man. Just let me know

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh I'm all about supporting members on here. I went a sent one member my 1500 emblems today for free, and my Z71 emblems to another...Cost $10 to ship but not like that's alot or anything. I am all for helping you out but what I was saying was if I get a single DIN display I would want it to be like the style I'm looking at where it comes out and goes down instead of up, so it looks more like a double din. I've had the flip out and up one before so I'm wanting to change it up. Let me know if you have any like the ones I posted off ebay! Just simply not interested in a double din or flip up one.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If you can, try and get the Metra 1.5 mount kit that mounts a single din closer to the top instead of right in the middle, that way when the screen comes down it'll be less likely to cover your knobs and what have you.

Pyle Marine has a 1.5din with a 2din removeable screen for security(screen hangs down an extra 3/4" or so). Might look into something like that.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh I'm all about supporting members on here. I went a sent one member my 1500 emblems today for free, and my Z71 emblems to another...Cost $10 to ship but not like that's alot or anything. I am all for helping you out but what I was saying was if I get a single DIN display I would want it to be like the style I'm looking at where it comes out and goes down instead of up, so it looks more like a double din. I've had the flip out and up one before so I'm wanting to change it up. Let me know if you have any like the ones I posted off ebay! Just simply not interested in a double din or flip up one.

I posted one yesterday or so by power acoustik like the one you were looking at that I can get. Ill have to make a phone call and get you an exact price but im sure if you're interested we can work something out on it. I would run the power acoustik way before running a complete off brand! Lol just let me know man. Look back a page or 2 and you should see the link for the one I can get

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh okay I must have completely missed it but I like it! Ebay has them going for $150 though w/ free shipping. Since I'm looking for an upgrade from my stock radio, I'm really not trying to spend much @ all man....I know you said you can't come close to ebay prices but let me know what you could do.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh okay I must have completely missed it but I like it! Ebay has them going for $150 though w/ free shipping. Since I'm looking for an upgrade from my stock radio, I'm really not trying to spend much @ all man....I know you said you can't come close to ebay prices but let me know what you could do.

Ebay has that one listed about $150?? Cause I can honestly tell you that any prices you see on ebay is roughly about 5 to 10 bucks over my cost lol. Ebay ruins a lot of business because after I make my order and pay shipping you can buy the exact same thing from there at the same price I pay. Ill call around and see what I can do for you though man