What are you running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found 1 I like better that the screen removes from :D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/D120...700999?pt=Car_Audio_Video&hash=item19c8a8ff47

Tell me what yall think although it would probably cover up the heat/ac controls but it flips back in and you can raise and lower it.

Just a personal opinion here man, but when it comes to quality headunits, you get what you pay for! I, personally, would never run anything like that, and secondly, I've never heard of that brand either. Keep in mind, this is all my personal opinion, but I definitely wouldn't put a unit like that in such a nice truck like yours man! I hate when customers at work do that with nice trucks/cars. lol Just remember that though, you get in quality what you pay for!
--Josh

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No I already know. I'm a huuuge pioneer fan every single din head unit I've had was amazing (and I've had alot) then I had the avh5700 flip out pioneer and it was insane it sounded like a movie theatre in my truck with that thing. I found the companies name eonon? lol I dunno tho comparing it to my stock radio it sure would beat the hell out of that plus all the features but mainly I like the style how it goes down instead of up and you can still detach the face/screen...I dunno man I'm not looking for sound quality at all anymore. I'm over the system phase. Just can't do it here in memphis unless you want to keep buying systems but this dvd head unit may not be the worst thing ever. I just wish pioneer has single din style like that where it flips down...

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No I already know. I'm a huuuge pioneer fan every single din head unit I've had was amazing (and I've had alot) then I had the avh5700 flip out pioneer and it was insane it sounded like a movie theatre in my truck with that thing. I found the companies name eonon? lol I dunno tho comparing it to my stock radio it sure would beat the hell out of that plus all the features but mainly I like the style how it goes down instead of up and you can still detach the face/screen...I dunno man I'm not looking for sound quality at all anymore. I'm over the system phase. Just can't do it here in memphis unless you want to keep buying systems but this dvd head unit may not be the worst thing ever. I just wish pioneer has single din style like that where it flips down...

I understand what ya mean man. Well, just because I feel like it, I'm gonna shoot you a price tomorrow with a few flip-outs that we carry at the shop. As I said, I can't beat ebays prices, can't even come close, but I can wire it up for you, and with pioneer, I'll hook up a bypass relay so you don't have to have a switch to watch DVDs. Just put it in the dash kit, and plug her up! Let me know though man. I would actually keep the stock unit before I went with that though, cause I'm picky as hell! haha
--Josh

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe not even go with a screen, and just go with a nice single din cd player man. If you're happy with the stock unit, you'll be 1000000x happier with a Pioneer cd player! lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah cuz If I even messed with it I'd want to go full on 7" screen. Don't want to half ass it with a head unit like I say I don't care about making alot of power and sound.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah cuz If I even messed with it I'd want to go full on 7" screen. Don't want to half ass it with a head unit like I say I don't care about making alot of power and sound.

lol, I got ya! Just take the time, and mold in a DD! As much work and time as you have in your truck man, it'll be worth it! And you an get a nice DD cheaper then the flip-outs!

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That actually looks pretty decent. How much can you get them for? What don't you like about it? Just the physical appearance of it?

The quality of the picture, and the actual internals that control the movements are made of plastic. I guess im just picky lol

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, that would make a difference. How is the ipod and bluetooth integration?