Went To The DJM Factory/ Wherehouse Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well when i got my truck i had no idea how/ who lowered it. Jeff at DJM was a huge help in selecting parts for my upgrade. Im goin with the calmax shocks and the 2in lowering coils. Right now were unsure what springs are in there i have a feeling that they have been cut or heated or who knows... Ghetto yeah. Anyways there is spindle drops but i gotta get this thing up and taken apart to see who makes em, right now its resting in the bump stops so it rides like sh#t, tmrw if i have time im gonna pull out those bolts and shorten em which in the meantime i hope will help with the ride, i bought the 2in drop springs but thereut of stock till probably next week. That should straighten out the stance and give me more clearence for larger rims. The rear has a 5in drop with a flip kit and ive had no trouble with it, theres about a 2in notch cut in the rear which is adequate for my needs i guess. Is there anything you guys would suggest changing out when i throw these new parts in there?

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
if you've been riding on the bumpstops... your ball joints have probably taken a beating. i'd replace those for sure. inspect the control arm bushings too... easy to change them since everything will be apart.