Wanted: Factory Climate Head Unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
AC Delco 15-72548 part number.

Looking for a WORKING climate control head unit.
You must be registered for see images

With AC without rear defrost.

Let me know what you've got and your price. Thanks

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just so you can expand your options, the rear defrost units are the same on all of the other controls. The rear defrost is just a separate switch. If you ever install heated mirrors to deal with the frozen north, you could wire them up nicely with that switch.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
I have one with the defrost switch as well and like said you can still use it in any truck it's a whole seperate switch. Surprisingly my truck even had the plug plugged into my original ac controls but with nothing there. So now I got it plugged in and the defroster switch lights up like it should when turned on but I don't know what the heck it powers lol I've been planning on using it as some extra lighting switch to power some interior LEDs. So there's an idea for you if you wanna do some custom lighting with a factory look! The defroster switch is a great idea IMO just cut the wire and run the output wire to your lights ;)
Interior lights/fog lights (with a relay of course!) options are endless! Lol
75$ shipped in the 48states, PayPal
Email me at [email protected] because this forum doesn't like sending me reply emails! Or it does like 2 months later for some unknown reason! :(