wanted 90s center cap with lugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for 4 chrome center caps (5x5) in good condition with the right lug nuts 20 and plastic caps to hold the center on... figure someone may have some take-offs that they arent using. Chevy or GMC ok I have 15 of the black lug nut covers so, only need a couple of those but need all 20 lug nuts and 4 centers
You must be registered for see images attach

sntrym

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the caps, lug covers, and I think 20 lug nuts around here. The caps are far from perfect and would need work to look nice but they aren't cracked. 3 have the Chevy logo and one doesn't have a logo but you can get them on eBay.

If you're interested I can dig them out and post some pics

sntrym

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, that would be awesome. thanks!

Found everything but the lug nuts are plain without the outside threads. Here are pics of the caps and lug covers.

dorman makes the lug nuts p/n 611-115.1

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found everything but the lug nuts are plain without the outside threads. Here are pics of the caps and lug covers.

dorman makes the lug nuts p/n 611-115.1

I just found a free set locally! thank you!

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heck yes. I was looking for these yesterday. Those hubcap haven prices are near OEM prices. I wonder if they’re nos or actual new oem parts.
I think there reproduce. I bought 4 and they look brand new but just don't over tighten the lugs I had 1 crack not sure if it's me or the plastic