Walked (slowly) on an L-98 '72 Vette

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Ah. The little snip I can see looks like a '79-'81 Firebird. Nice, what year? Buddy's sister has an '87, black on red

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Nice!
Last week, in my '97, I had my a$$ handed to me by a.................CAMRY!!!
A 4 door, no less!
Don't think that thing was stock! Couldn't have been. At least, I hope it wasn't!
I'm so embarrassed!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Nice!
Last week, in my '97, I had my a$$ handed to me by a.................CAMRY!!!
Don't think that thing was stock! Couldn't have been. At least, I hope it wasn't!
I'm so embarrassed!

You sure your truck is okay? I whooped a mustang last night with ease. Haha! Then got my ass handed to me by an NBS Tahoe :nono: to my credit, though, I kept up with him and there was no way in hell it was stock.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Haha! No such thing as overkill!
My black '98 was supposed to get a 6.0 last winter, but 'stuff' got in the way.
Hopefully this winter.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Same here. Only thing in the way for me is school. Don't know if I should leave it how it sits and get another truck do drive (300 or so miles away), and go to school first, or do the motor swap first and drive my OBS.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Man, even a V6 should at least keep up with a Camry haha. Is it a TBI or Vortec? The TBI I would understand, I have both right now and that one barely gets out of its own way

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw you said '97, that little Vortec shouldv'e handled that 'Yota!