waiting to get a ticket maybe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I knew a Holly Mayberry but not very well. My Boy Scout camp was close to Breese and we always went there for the Breese bottling company for ski soda, but now we can get it in Red Bud. The Breese bottling company is now making beer...hard to say what that would taste like.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ever drink STAG? It is my preferred alcoholic beverage. People say Stag isn't very good by any means. My point is, I think Stag is better than the Excel Beer. Sad to say... Really love SKI though! :hump:

Excel Bottles Shoal Creek Wheat, and Golden Brew. At least try it sometime so you know what I mean :lol:

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My dad doesn't drink Stag but tried it and says Keystone tastes almost the same so I tried it, I thought it didn't seem that different. Now for the hangover part, If you get completely sh!tfaced on nothing but stag, I haven't really had one of those nights that I can remember(I'm always drinking whatever gets handed to me usually) but if you remotely take a shot of anything or drink any other drink besides stag during the stag period you will get a hangover :lol: I eat something with bread usually just a sammich and some water It helps out a bit.

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good old keystone is still 15.99 for a 30 pack lol, and then you just throw in a 5th of something and a 12 pack of soda and my night is set lol. Pre light with the liquor and soda then start downing some beer lol I ussually never make it all the way through the 30 lol so i got some left over for next weekend

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
**** you need to make a ride up to good ol Clinton County, County of the most amount of underage drinking in Illinois :rofl: I remember that was a fun fact back in high school!

Everybody uses Ski to mix with whatever 5th you get. Haven't bought a 30 pack of Stag in a while can't remember the price, since I usually drink bottles cuz it tastes even better!