waiting to get a ticket maybe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So last night me and a buddie were working on our trucks: more lights, threw more subs into his, ect. Well I had my grill off and seen some blue led strips laying around and had another idea...
You must be registered for see images attach

Hot glued the strip on top of the lense so it would shine down into the light and wired the led strips into the running lights where they dont blink. (LED+~brown wire) (LED-~black wire)

That is just the running lights

That is with the dims on, with the brights on you cant notice anything.

I'm not sure if its illegal in Illinois or not but i'll figure out eventually. :rofl:

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it looks great, I know in CT there they only allow certain colors for lights up front, not sure how your state is, I always see other cars/trucks with colors they state you can't use tho

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I think it looks sweet man who knows on the legality though I say run it till it becomes a problem f*** the system

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks good. You should be safe here in IL with all the pink, Green, and purple lights I see running down 294 tollway everyday.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My original idea was orange but then I had blue ones and said FTW and put em on there, just wish I had some led blulbs for my top corner lights.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
Next thread posted...... "I was arrested for impersonating a cop!!!" If it was any other color other than blue or red I'd say you might have a chance of getting a ticket. This might earn you a night in jail.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The top corner markers would set the front end off nice.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Next thread posted...... "I was arrested for impersonating a cop!!!" If it was any other color other than blue or red I'd say you might have a chance of getting a ticket. This might earn you a night in jail.
They were screwing with you, unless you had strobe lights flashing red and blue.