waiting to get a ticket maybe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any type of blue light or red is illegal in the front of a vehicle unless you have a permit and you are a volunteer or full time firefighter emt or police vehicle,I went thru this issue when I was a volunteer f/f and had the permit I was pulled over all the time because they could see the red lenses in my grille for the strobes

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any type of blue light or red is illegal in the front of a vehicle unless you have a permit and you are a volunteer or full time firefighter emt or police vehicle,I went thru this issue when I was a volunteer f/f and had the permit I was pulled over all the time because they could see the red lenses in my grille for the strobes

Hmmmmmm...well atleast the dairy queen is on the edge of town lol.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
In southern IL red lights are for police vehicles and blue is for fire/rescue vehicles, strobe lights and underglow are illegal unless parked

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I work/worked with a few people in the fire dept around here. I knew more about the blue strobes but nothing about the underglow... Never really bothered asking about underglows either though :lol:

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well honestly I'm considering putting the blue under my dash and put orange where the blue is now, that way its like running lights.

And btw arctic fox we live only bout an hour away lol.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I cant see how its any worse than high value hids that are blue or even purple