Vortec Heads ,Intake ,TB , MPFI conversion injectors , OBX OBD2 LT Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrich0908

Pshhhhttttt!
Reaction score
Im off loading some parts because I dont need them . I ended up building a 383 turbo motor and basically only used the block.
I have my vortec heads for sale with intake and old poppet valve injectors for some one wanting to do an efi conversion or use the vortec intake to tbi adapter. I have a machine shop I will deck the heads and lap the valves. 250$ for the Heads ,machine work ,intake ,TB and ( camshaft also if wanted) Poppets. NO SENSORS.

I also have a brand new with under 50 miles 5 months old , MPFI conversion injectors . I still have the recite for them from advanced 210$
Lastly my OBX Longtube headers . They are meant for 4x4 96- OBD2 motors with O2 sensors bungs and EGR tube already on them. 230$
If any one local is interested I will post pictures. My zip code is 06708
Trades welcome

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Interested in the headers, depending on what they look like. Please post pics. Thanks.

Mrich0908

Pshhhhttttt!
Reaction score
how much for the heads not worked over?
Prices are firm . Either way if you want the machined and lapped its the same price.
Not just the heads . Intake top and bottom , poppets ,valves springs and retainers, vale covers, pushrods, throttle body and rocker arms. And what ever else I can help the new owner with if Im forgetting anything.
Interested in the headers, depending on what they look like. Please post pics. Thanks.
I will later today but im only doing local pick up.