Vessel Screwdrivers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most of my screwdrivers are Craftsman. They work fine I've had no complaints. I have some other off brands, and a couple MAC ones as well. I would say out of what is in my box the MAC ones are my favorite.

I'm working on getting my motorcycle ready for the spring, and needed some JIS screwdrivers. Vessel came highly recommended. Also since I will be doing a full restoration on my '80 Yamaha XS 650, I figure they'll get some good use.

So off to Amazon I go to purchase a couple to get me by. They aren't priced horrible, but not cheap either, so I bought 2. One ball grip with interchangeable bits, and one Megadora. They arrived today, and I instantly fell in love. I've used a lot of screwdrivers at work, at home, at friends garages. Never before have I had a screwdriver that I was amazed with. When people would talk about amazing screwdrivers I kind of thought they were crazy. I know the feeling now. I will likely be purchasing a lot more of their screwdrivers.

I also discovered they have their "Impacta" line which has a built in impact function(for not much more money over a regular screwdriver).

I hate when this happens, because a new screwdriver set is not in the budget.
You must be registered for see images attach

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the same ball grip Vessel with interchangeable bits a few months ago, for the same reason. Fantastic screwdriver, and definitely a go-to tool while I'm at home. I still like my Snap-On classic hard handled screwdrivers at work, but will certainly consider some Megadora's for my next home set.

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought the same ball grip Vessel with interchangeable bits a few months ago, for the same reason. Fantastic screwdriver, and definitely a go-to tool while I'm at home. I still like my Snap-On classic hard handled screwdrivers at work, but will certainly consider some Megadora's for my next home set.
The ball grip is great for adjustment type stuff(carbs etc). It unfortunately doesn't fit in my screwdriver drawer(handle is too thick). So may need to rearrange my toolbox a little bit...

Attachments

• Vessel Ball Grip.jpg
    Vessel Ball Grip.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 4

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love it when a tool just works for me. It feels great, gets the job done and I don't have to be concerned about breaking it or it potentially damaging what I'm working on. THOSE are the qualities of great tool vs a usable tool.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I found that gunsmithing screwdrivers are the best in the market! Every size flathead or Philips you could ever imagine and the are ground to not cam-out. like the pic below.

Get a full set of gunsmithing screwdrivers!