urban assault obs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOVAkon

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

heres two, im still looking for more, theres less then i thought there would be, i havent found any obs's like that either, the first one represents what im looking for more, big bumpers, roof rack, lights, some lift

koke

Reaction score
haha yea buddys got a few pacers for derbys, and as for aiming? only aimd for one of the deer and the pacer. sorry about the pic, got to dark out before i could get a good one. The cow on the other hand.... well theres soon to be four wheel disks on my pickup, only slowed down to about 55, broke out a 5in light in the bumper :( good thing i dont have the kc Hid's in yet :)

NOVAkon

Reaction score
I really like the white one man, if it had better wheels and some more bad ass bumpers, it would be perfect.

yeah that ones my favorite, thats what i wanna do to mine, i wish i could find an obs tahoe or yukon with the same sort of stuff on it

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The fancy wheels on a rig like that look just wrong, thats my only thing, some nice black steel rims would be perfect for it......or even better, beadlocks!!!!

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I remember reading about that grey Tahoe. Nice coil SAS and I think they did something to the drive train. Deffinetly would take that over the ifs white sub

NOVAkon

Reaction score
yeah that silver one was sas, and a bunch more, i got the picture from the article, its badass, anything with a solid front axle is cool in my book lol

btw i really like that rack with the baja lights, anybody think it would look ugly on my yukon lol, of course it would have to be lifted for it to look right

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I think that would look perfect on your rig after a lift..I have a rack on my 76 Jimmy and love it.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
I like the look to. I priced some for the Burban. Man are they pricey $800.00 for a nice one.