urban assault obs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOVAkon

Reaction score
so does anybody on here have what i would call an urban assault vehicle lol, something with big bumpers, roof racks, lights rear tire carriers etc.? or at least pics of some, i want to make one out of my yukon and i wanna get some ideas, i already have a few, my jeep was on that track, but now ive got a truck thats good for it finally lol

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Not OBS, but couldn't resist.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Both would definetly be considered urban assault! Wasn't there an OBS assault vehicle in the movie "Tango & Cash"?

koke

Reaction score
hey i have a bumper i built mocking off of a road armor, ill take a pic and post tommrow. My hitt list includes two deer, a cow, and putting a pacer on two wheels :)

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
[/QUOTE]

Thought so! I remember the split headlights.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
hey i have a bumper i built mocking off of a road armor, ill take a pic and post tommrow. My hitt list includes two deer, a cow, and putting a pacer on two wheels :)

What? Are you aiming for these things???

NOVAkon

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Thought so! I remember the split headlights.[/QUOTE]

haha oh yeah i remember that thing! that thing is badass

but i know there are a lot of nbs z71s that have the look im going for, but of course they are nbs's and im not a fan of them lol