Updated pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I'm ******* it up lol Nothing new since the last set other than NNBS Z71 wheels and removal of valance which I'm not completely sold on but I only did it tonight so I'll decide after a couple days.

You must be registered for see images attach

Valance vs. No Valance pics (yes my camber is off, I need an alignment)

My new little buddy, Daisy Duke...

I've decided (well only for now, ask me again in a few days) to leave the truck alone till I get another DD, the only major mod might be a 5.3L if this 5.7L decides to let go. Since I'm changing my career path I don't want to do a yearly 40k miles in a lifted worn out 13 year old truck.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im glad you did the valance next to no valance. Ive been toying with the same idea..... i just dont know.

Truck looks good!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Truck looks good. I wish mine cleaned up to look pretty with no dents.
Put the valence in a box put my address on it and put it in the mail. Ya that sounds like a plan.
Nice dog too.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm starting to like it with out the valance but I need to fix my tow hooks so their parallel with the ground, them pointing down like a saggy pair of **** is gonna bug the **** out of me.

Edit: I'll pm you if I decide to leave it off, although shipping would probably kill any savings you get from getting it off me lol

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Leave em droopy it shows your truck's maturity and that it doesn't give a **** what younger trucks think because it knows it has the whole package. :boobs:

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good and clean! but maybe just a little plain? imho it looks better w/o the valence.
o and nice dog btw

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Butch, if you look a the wifes 95, it didnt have tow hooks or the valance when we bought it. I stole the hooks off a scrapper on it way to the squisher. When I was putting them on, I actually installed them upside down because they mounted to close but yet functional