Updated pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
she tried pushing a tree........ I stood there watching scratching my head. I check my truck every day to make sure she hasnt swapped mine onto her truck

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
she tried pushing a tree........ I stood there watching scratching my head. I check my truck every day to make sure she hasnt swapped mine onto her truck

i was referring to Butchs broken Vent/Window visor, now i see you have a broken hood visor :lol:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
looks good and clean! but maybe just a little plain? imho it looks better w/o the valence.
o and nice dog btw

Thats a risk you take when you go for a clean look, I can't wait till it has some aggressive tread on there to counter act it.

Butch, if you look a the wifes 95, it didnt have tow hooks or the valance when we bought it. I stole the hooks off a scrapper on it way to the squisher. When I was putting them on, I actually installed them upside down because they mounted to close but yet functional

Thanks for the idea, when I take them off I'll put a straight edge on them to see how far out they are, I'll get them as close as possible then flip them if I feel like I need to. I think they were bent in a fender bend the truck was in a few years back, my pass side frame horn is still out of whack and I dread the day I swap replace the bumper again.

CLEAN!!! nuff said

Thanks :High 5: I'm ready for a smoothie and colormatched grill.

i was referring to Butchs broken Vent/Window visor, now i see you have a broken hood visor :lol:

:lol: Oh yeah that haha, when my dad still owned the truck he was working out of town for a few months and on Halloween night in a bad side of Ft. Myers some little **** heads threw a rock at the truck busting it all to hell. They are lucky thats all they broke, he said hes never wanted to kick a 9 year olds ass so bad in his life but by the time he stopped and looked back they were already gone.

If you look back at previous sets most of the pictures of the truck are from the drivers side to hide it and with no A/C I'm not taking them off, way to many FL summer afternoon thunderstorms to be driving with no ventilation lol

Last edited:

Z Fury

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where did you come across the wheels, and how much were they (if you don't mind my asking)? I love the newer Chevy wheels. Would love to get a set to replace my beat up OEMs. Truck looks good. I prefer with the valence, but that's my opinion.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Where did you come across the wheels, and how much were they (if you don't mind my asking)? I love the newer Chevy wheels. Would love to get a set to replace my beat up OEMs. Truck looks good. I prefer with the valence, but that's my opinion.

Mine were $650 with tires at 4k so I stole them but I found them locally on Craigslist, right place, right time.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats a risk you take when you go for a clean look, I can't wait till it has some aggressive tread on there to counter act it.

yea more aggressive tires would most definitely make it look better. looks great though!

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
yea more aggressive tires would most definitely make it look better. looks great though!

I would of loved to picked up Johnny's RCX set it up a 4" with 35" STT's but it's still looks a little impractical till I hit some bigger money.