unidentified engine bay connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dilerin

Reaction score
1998 K2500 5.7L Vortec --- Near the end of the wiring harness that goes to the front of the engine there is a ring lug that protrudes from that harness and is secured to an engine block stud above the crank position sensor. Next in line from the lug is the three-pin crank position indicator sensor connector. 10-inches down the harness from that is a two-pin connector at the very end of the harness. I see no home for that last in line two-pin connector. Can anybody tell me where it goes? Thanks.

dilerin

Reaction score
No problem.
Just to tidy up - Among other things I had removed the power steering pump and have no recollection whatever of removing that EVO connector. So out to the backyard I went, where the pump currently sits, and there on the back of the pump is the place where the heretofore unidentified connector belongs.
Thank you again and the others who contributed as well. My problem was solved minutes after posting. What a great site.