ULTIMATE TBI mods stage 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Got the afpr, line adapter, gauge and the little pod riser..

They just showed up tonight to.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

let us know how it all works. I may use my monies to buy this stuff :head3:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
how much mpg would you say? hypertech power charger, tb spacer, injector pod spacer, Ultimate tbi mods, AFPR, etc... all worth it then? Do they all work together? like the power charger and the spacers?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how much mpg would you say? hypertech power charger, tb spacer, injector pod spacer, Ultimate tbi mods, AFPR, etc... all worth it then? Do they all work together? like the power charger and the spacers?

I got about 1.5 mpg more, runs a lot smoother now, I did the TBI mods, flow matched and cleaned injectors, pod spacer, the Jegs version of the power charger and that's it, the afpr isn't really needed imo unless your gonna do future mods where you need more fuel and if you need more fuel its best to upgrade the pump, if you need to bump it up a lil just throw a quarter under the spring and it should run mint if you need more after the mods and the tb spacer deff helps on the tbi motors

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I was only planning on the spacers and ultimate tbi mods. cams and all that jazz maybe later on down the road. did you install fuel line extensions or just unbolt the whatever it is down on the bellhousing?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was only planning on the spacers and ultimate tbi mods. cams and all that jazz maybe later on down the road. did you install fuel line extensions or just unbolt the whatever it is down on the bellhousing?

I didn't have to do anything, with the pod spacer I was able to get the lines to fit still, with a tb spacer you can unbolt it and if you can't get enough then get the extensions

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk