Tube doors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
If you have power windows/locks a little more to do but for the most part its VERY easy. The door is heavy though so putting them back on can be a b*tch if you are alone. But I still did it. The best tip I can give you is if you plan on doing a frequent swap like I did is when you put the doors back on dont put the heavy duty spring back in. Thats the hardest thing to get in and out. Once its out your doors come right off the hinges like a household door.

Yeah if I did it I would plan on doing it, and being able to do it on a whim when I get a call from friends to go wheeling or something. And I would just fab up some tube doors like on your rig and toss on. I guess with the power windows/locks I could always just buy some quick disconnect plugs and wire them in, that way I could just plug/unplug them when it comes down to it.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Removed Good call. E4W isnt really region D anymore. Its part of NOVA. idk whats going on with EC4WDA. i dont think any club is technically region D anymore. Idk dave Brill. NETC is a pretty serious club.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shoot me a PM if you want to hit up some stuff, Gretchen is a great place, several other trails up there about the same difficulty, just a little smaller.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. I am in the middle of a huge tear down and fixing a bunch of issues from last years abuse. I am in the middle of some body work now, need to fab up some sliders, do skidplating then my hydro assist. Hope to have that stuff done by the end of February. (I dont have a ton of time to work on stuff cause I got kids). Then it will be wheelable again. Our trail ride calender starts in March. So I'd like to make that run, but who knows. I may start my next big project and not be done with it. Im narrowing the front clip about 10" on each side. So thats gona be a big heap of sh*t to do. No matter what though, I will be up and running by May. I do Vermonster 4x4 in May and Sept. I will not be missing it. Last year I took off like a week of work just to get er done for that show.