Truckin's LED Retro's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
We're waiting on U..! Ur the 1 with all the goodies..! Post up sum pix of the top secret stuff, we're pulling our hair out and going off subject waiting..!

Work, coaching Softball, work, GTL & more work!

This times like 490,000. I'm sure he's been really busy though. Chatted with MOBS recently and he said they were working on a projector retrofit for w/t lenses I think? :nutkick:

Oh go suck an egg :p

Much <3 bro!!! I mean it!!! bahahahahaha
Mikey-boi... AKA can't-understand-a-damn-word-he's-sayin' (on the phone)- because-of-his-strong-county-accent. It's all good buddy:D

Still doing the retro fitting?

Not lately kiing. See my build thread

TA4S

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Work, coaching Softball, work, GTL & more work!

TA4S

Hey man. We all know what it's like not having enough hours in a day. And no funds in the bank(or both in my case :lol: ) Keep us updated when you can. I'm still fascinated with those wicked corner LED's. Not knowing the price is the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on a set. :cheers:

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I am in need of the cargo light mod and the double parking light

I PM'd you back.

I'll be selling the following off my truck: CCL's, CHMSL + strobe function and my Denali cluster.

I think I'll throw these (separately) on eBay. Based on the traffic (the ads generate) I'll judge my future retrofits.

TA4S

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I PM'd you back.

I'll be selling the following off my truck: CCL's, CHMSL + strobe function and my Denali cluster.

I think I'll throw these (separately) on eBay. Based on the traffic (the ads generate) I'll judge my future retrofits.

TA4S

Bet your ass I will bid on that CHMSL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I PM'd you back.

TA4S

Post up the link for the CCLs when you get them up.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2