Truckin's LED Retro's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Wow... Never disappointing seening ur products guys... I want more..!

You asked. Led cluster, glove box and floor lights. Stupid effin bright as the heavens reverses from MOBS. Since I'm a broke ass **** I can't really move much farther along. Maybe I can send my not so bright tails to one of you and have them converted to blinding red like the fiery pits of hell. Great work. Worth every penny. You bet when I get my Cummins I'll be talking to ya as well. Really hoping this new job comes through. If so ill be throwing money at you like I'm insane. But maybe I am...... :evillol::hidesbehindsofa:

You must be registered for see images attach
This was with flash on. These things are insanely bright.

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, those do look bright. But what kind of useful light do they produce for backing up at night? Maybe get a shot of the area behind the truck.

Also still waiting for more info on the underhood light.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Damn, those do look bright. But what kind of useful light do they produce for backing up at night? Maybe get a shot of the area behind the truck.

Also still waiting for more info on the underhood light.

I just noticed your location.....I was up at pickwick landing(Counce,TN) for a week, could've done some lighting on your truck while I was there.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
We're waiting on U..! Ur the 1 with all the goodies..! Post up sum pix of the top secret stuff, we're pulling our hair out and going off subject waiting..!

This times like 490,000. I'm sure he's been really busy though. Chatted with MOBS recently and he said they were working on a projector retrofit for w/t lenses I think? :nutkick: