Truck for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
price seems about right for needing finishing, depending on what exactly it needs. I know I have close to 6k into finishing mine

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
yea, supposedly justt needs a slave cylinder. i really need to get outta this nissan fast, i cant find parts for it, and i cant get it to run and started actin up real bad again yesterday. chevys are so damn easy to work on

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
yea, supposedly justt needs a slave cylinder. i really need to get outta this nissan fast, i cant find parts for it, and i cant get it to run and started actin up real bad again yesterday. chevys are so damn easy to work on

x2. I have come to realize that chevy seems to think things through, ****, i had to take half the **** out of the engine bay in my ford just to take the grill off.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk if I would say chev thinks things through that well.... prime example, the sc pulley on the cobalt ss supercharged was just held on by friction. EVERY other car manufacturer that uses those eatons puts a bolt in the end. Eaton threads the end for a bolt to go in there. Chev decided its not needed. I know multiple cars they popped off when the alt went.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
I realize his current situation, but if cleaned it up a bit, he'd probably have no problem fetching that number.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i wouldnt say chevys are thought through ( the air door motor thing that is know for going out in these truck) yea at least the one in our truck sucked to replace... might not cost that much but it takes so long to put it in its insane

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I realize his current situation, but if cleaned it up a bit, he'd probably have no problem fetching that number.

X2 Whenever i get a car or truck in to resell, once it's finished it's detailed to the hilt. No dust in the airvents, shampood carpet, detailed engine bay, everything. It really helps to have a very clean vehicle when potential buyers are looking at it. Anyways, that seems like a fair price for the truck, i wish i had the Vortec heads and intake! lol