trans temp pid - 2000 K3500 w/4L80E

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm hoping to save myself a few bucks here and not need to buy a trans temp gauge but I'm struggling to figure out if it will work...
Looking for transmission temp PID, I use OBD Fusion (IOS) and a cheapo bluetooth reader, but the GM PID I have for trans temp does not pull any data.
Does anyone using either this app or Torque Pro, on one of these trucks in this year, have a working bluetooth PID for transmission temp?
Let me know, I would appreciate it!

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use Dash Command on my iPhone with an Amazon Bluetooth adapter. It reads trans temp. I had to buy the extra PIDs for my year. I forget the price but it has definitely been worth it.

I originally bought this App to set my CKP timing.

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use Dash Command on my iPhone with an Amazon Bluetooth adapter. It reads trans temp. I had to buy the extra PIDs for my year. I forget the price but it has definitely been worth it.

I originally bought this App to set my CKP timing.
Well thank you so much! That app worked perfect, $20 later I have a trans temp gauge, with no fussing around installing one.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
For future reference, Torque Pro also shows trans temp.